Wednesday, March 3, 2010

NEW ITEMS ~ FUN ORDERS!

I was given a very special gift by my mother yesterday that is suppossed to bring me good luck and good fortune, and it's already proving to be a good luck charm. Orders are rolling in slowly but surely!


I was contacted by a very sweet Bride who wants me to make her a pair of Chucks for her special day...how awesome is that?!?! The best part is that they are going to be Hot Pink with Lime Green Laces, super fun, right? I can't wait to get started on them...right now I'm on the hunt for lime green ribbon. Pictures to come soon.

I've been busy busy again, I just made another infant tutu for my SIL to add to her
Vintage Couture Boutique .

I have lots of stuff in the works, so be sure to check back often!

Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment