Monday, March 1, 2010

THE BLOG

YAY! I am so happy to finally have a blog up for Jewelia's Closet! I will be sure to update it often with new merchandise, special offers and discounts for followers, and pics of our many happy customers.

I will be working on several new tutu designs this week so keep an eye out for them. I will also be placing an order for tops sometime this week, so I will finally be able to show you all some of my rhinestone embellished top creations.

As many of you already know, it is extremely difficult to start up a new business, and by far the hardest part is getting your name out. I have had a great support system thus far and appreciate all of you who have gone the extra mile to get Jewelia's Closet out in cyberspace, and to your friends and family.

If you haven't already done so, be sure to become a fan of Jewelia's Closet on Facebook. You can do so from this page. Also, scroll down a bit to Grab My Button and copy and paste the code into an HTML widget and add it to your blog...this would be a great way to help me get Jewelia's Closet's name out. Don't forget to add yourself as a follower to the blog as well, you wouldn't want to pass up any special offers now would you?

So far I'm loving every minute of my new journey...how much better can it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment