Tuesday, May 4, 2010

First Ever WINNER WEDNESDAY

A Huge Thank You to THE PAPER PLACE for participating in our first ever Giveaway!

♥

For those of you who didn't win, be sure to check out THE PAPER PLACE at http://www.thepaperplace.etsy.com for all your scrapbooking, gift tag, journaling needs. They have unique handmade creations at unbelievable prices! Become a fan of THE PAPER PLACE on Facebook and receive FREE SHIPPING on any domestic order of $15 or more, and FREE SHIPPING on international orders of $25 or more, OR Become a Fan "LIKE" THE PAPER PLACE on Facebook and recieve FREE SHIPPING on DOMESTIC ORDERS and on International Orders just pay Half SHIPPING just be sure to mention that you are a Facebook Fan.

♥♥

AND
THE
WINNER
IS…



ANGELICA ROMERO!!!

♥

Angelica, please visit THE PAPER PLACE @ www.ThePaperPlace.etsy.com

to redeem your $25 of goodies. I'm sure once you start adding items to your cart you won't be able to stop. Be sure to take full advantage of you prize.

♥

Winner was selected using Random.Org


1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS ANGE!!! Lucky, you're going to get a bunch of goodies for your girls scrapbooks!! I can't wait to see them when they are done:)

    p.s. I thought I was going to take the win with all my 16 or so friends "likes", DANG!!....maybe next time :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete